Our CEO participates in the 2013 Global Green Growth Forum
Our CEO – Antoine Labrosse – is participating in the Global Green Growth Forum (3GF) on 21-22 October 2013 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Our CEO – Antoine Labrosse – is participating in the Global Green Growth Forum (3GF) on 21-22 October 2013 in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are one of the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) co-organisers along with a number of leading businesses and international organisations.
The goal of 3GF is to intensify large-scale public-private activities to accelerate the transition to a green economy. It brings together high-level green growth leaders from:
- participating governments
- the corporate sector
- international organisations
The annual event:
- enables participants to explore new avenues for promoting and scaling up green growth by connecting leaders from different sectors
- encourages the development and showcasing of concrete public-private partnerships that can bring green growth projects to scale
- provides a platform for carrying forward major public-private initiatives
In 2011, the Danish Government – in collaboration with the Governments of the Republic of Korea and Mexico – launched the 3GF. China, Kenya and Qatar joined the forum as partner countries in 2012.