MIKE 2021 Update 1 now ready for download
Take your modelling capabilities further
Packed with new features, tools and updates to expand your modelling capabilities, speed up workflows and produce more accurate results - this is one update you won’t want to miss! Customers with a valid Service Maintenance Agreement (SMA) can take advantage of these new functions free of charge.
Download MIKE 2021 Update 1 today.
Here's a peak at the major updates now available in this release:
- Full access to the SWMM module in MIKE+ and WaterNet Advisor
- Improved integration with ArcGIS Pro
- New Pump Emergency Storage tool to support the documentation of emergency storage requirements
- Enhanced ability to couple river and urban networks with 3D surface flow
- New model for calculating a WWTP's carbon footprint in WEST
- New 'Near-bed transport model' for modelling bed load and mixed sand and mud transport
- New option for specifying wind and current conditions in MIKE 21 Mooring Analysis (MA)
- New options for simulating non-Newtonian fluids to better assess the impact of a tailing dam break
- Improved hydro-mechanical coupling plug-in for modelling hydrodynamic processes
Check out all the latest updates and improvements
We also invite you to take part in an upcoming webinar
for a deeper dive into the new features.
- 'What’s new in MIKE21/3’ [28 June 2021] Register here
- 'What’s new in MIKE+ and WaterNet Advisor CS/SWMM’ [29 June 2021] Register here
For questions or to reactivate an expired SMA, contact your local DHI office.