Wind Energy Denmark 2015 brings together more than 500 representatives from industry and researchers from Denmark and around the world to shed light on how we can continue to ensure value creation and develop the industry's competitiveness. The two-day event will feature discussions on technologies, challenges in financing, maintenance, and more. It will also examine the questions:
- What should the future of wind energy look like?
- Can we solve the challenges we face on the road to a sustainable energy system?
Since communication is an important element of the annual meeting, information on the latest findings in the field of wind energy will be shared with participants. DHI is co-organising and presenting speeches on:
- new solutions for protecting offshore wind turbine foundations from scour
- new methods for calculating wave loads on offshore wind turbine foundations
- noise protection of the marine environment
- assessing the effects of offshore wind farms on the environment
Wind Energy Denmark 2015 is organised by the Danish Wind Industry Association and the Danish Research Consortium for Wind Energy. The Danish Research Consortium for Wind Energy was established to promote Danish wind energy research. It is a collaboration between DHI, the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Aalborg University, Aarhus University, FORCE Technology, and DELTA. Read more about it here
For more information about Wind Energy Denmark 2015, click here
MCH Exhibition Centre Herning
7400 Herning, Denmark