MIKE 2019 Release now ready for download
Do more. Faster and better.
The MIKE 2019 Release is now ready to be unveiled. With new products, improved features, special offers and more, this is one Release you don’t want to miss out on.
What’s new: Highlights
- Launch of a ground-breaking new wave modelling application
- Major new features within mooring analysis and coastal studies
- Get a sneak peek into the new generation of water modelling in the cities
- Improved features in MIKE URBAN
- New hydrodynamic module for non-Newtonian flow and many more improvements and updates for inland modellers.
MIKE for developers
- Discover a world of possibilities with MIKE API
Check out all highlights from the MIKE 2019 Release
Useful links and info
Download: Go to the main page and download the latest version of our MIKE applications.
Installation guide: Find relevant information on how to download and install the new Release.
All updates and news: Discover all the updates and improvements in MIKE 2019.
Frequently asked questions: Valuable Q&As regarding the MIKE applications.
Contact us: If you have any questions or need help with installation, please feel free to contact your local MIKE support office or our Customer Success team.