Get the practical guide on how to consider climate change when dealing with challenges in water resources management.
Who’s it for?
This guide is for engineers, hydrologists, managers, planners and advisors who work professionally with water resources projects. It will support you in areas such as in flood management, integrated water resources management, ecosystem conversation and restoration, and infrastructure design and management.
This is what you’ll get:
The guide will give you an overview of the methodologies, tools and strategies available for impact assessment and adaptation to climate change.
- Defining the problem
- Identifying options and assessment criteria
- Formulating the water resources modelling approach
- Developing climate change projections
- Deciding on a preferred option or strategy
- Case studies from around the world