The deadline to submit an abstract to present at the biennial FEFLOW International User Conference, "Innovative Solutions for Challenges in Groundwater Modeling" coming up on September 21-24, 2020, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada is rapidly approaching.
Consider the following reasons why you don't want to miss out on this opportunity.
- Take it from local to global. Bring your local research to a space cultivated for worldwide collaboration.
- Expand your international network. Discuss your project with leading experts from around the globe and identify potential contacts. Disseminate ideas and grow your personal brand.
- Gain exposure and advance your career. Become more well-known in the field by discussing your latest findings while honing your presentation skills.
- Take advantage of peer review. Receive immediate and useful feedback from specialists and researchers in an intellectually robust environment.
- Make an impact. Increase the knowledge of other professionals in the groundwater modelling field by sharing your work and starting a conversation.
Abstracts will be accepted through March 27, 2020. Click here for more details including guidelines and access to the online submission form.
All conference activities will be held at the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront in downtown Vancouver with special attendee rates available. The first 40 conference registrants can also take advantage of discount pricing.
For more information, please visit the conference website or contact Barbara White, Customer Care and Training Coordinator, by phone (519-650-4545) or email.