C.I.R. – Europe’s leading forum to keep up to date with the rapidly evolving regulatory landscape across key European chemical industries.
Click here for conference information.
Experience our presentation on the analysis of alternatives to nickel – an example of how to conduct a science and technology-based analysis of alternatives. Venue: European Chemicals Policy, Thursday 6 September, 9h00.
Venue: European Chemicals Policy, Thursday 6 September 2012, 9h00.
Join our experts at the DHI stand no. 20 to discuss REACH, CLP, Risk Assessment and Nanomaterials.
Get the latest information on:
- The Biocidal Products Directive - the Annex 1 inclusions and the coming Biocidal Products Regulation.
- Pesticides - the new Regulation 1107/2009.
Learn about our software tools:
ESmodifier® - a stand-alone tool primarily developed for preparing exposure scenarios for chemical products on the basis of substance information. ES modifier® applies either simple scaling equation or recommended exposure tools.
ChemManager® - a web-based system for managing chemical data, authoring Safety Data Sheets and providing an excellent overview on your chemicals/substances with the ability to check compliance with chemical regulation.
At the DHI stand you can also explore some of our other areas of expertise:
- Safety of chemical residues in food, drinking water and food contact materials.
- QSAR modelling for prediction of toxicological effects of chemical substances used in medical devices.
- Laboratory services for ecotoxicology and microbiology.
- Maritime waste and ballast water technology.