DHI Water & Environment has together with Carl Bro Group in Joint Venture successfully tendered for a project within the Danida NRE Programme providing environmental assistance to Cambodia.
Assistance will be given to improve competence of key staff in NRE data management, computer and English language skills as well as in organization specific environmental skills. The project shall facilitate the integration of environmental concerns into the operations of the five involved line ministries through inter-ministerial and intra-ministerial action in five key thematic areas:
- state of environment and natural resources reporting;
- planning systems for sustainable natural resources management;
- industries inspection, pollution control, industrial zoning;
- monitoring of water quality and general water resource management; and
- integrated land use planning.
For further information please contact Jesper Bay (email@example.com)