We are a global, independent, private and not-for profit organisation.
Our 1,200 staff is highly qualified (80% hold an MSc or a PhD) and represents 57 nationalities. We encourage robust knowledge sharing as well as staff mobility within our global organisation. We practise 'equal employment'. As of today, 40% of our employees are women.
Our areas of expertise
- Aquaculture & agriculture
- Climate change
- Coast & marine
- Surface & groundwater
- Urban water
- Environment & ecosystems
- Product safety & environmental risk
- The most advanced water modelling tools - MIKE by DHI
- Tailor-made decision support systems - MIKE CUSTOMISED by DHI
- Training and knowledge sharing - THE ACADEMY by DHI
Our clients, our partners
To drive successful projects, we work closely with our clients. We are committed to addressing their specific challenges. We become their trusted advisors because professional integrity is fundamental to us. The clients we work with, range from decision makers to water professionals:
- Public authorities and government organisations
- Industry sectors such as ports, water utilities, energy, infrastructure and transportation companies
- Consulting engineers and contractors
Quality ensures business excellence
To guarantee the highest standards of service to our clients, we perform all our activities in accordance with our exemplary quality management system. Our certifications:
We associate with global leaders in water environments
The industry recognizes our expertise, knowledge and credibility. We are proud to be associated with names that make a difference to the world of water.
Moreover, we are authorised as an Approved Technological Service Institute by the Danish Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation.